Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trying to beat the ticking time bomb

I'm hoping I have only two weeks from today before this baby boy makes his debut. Today I finished his bassinet I found at a garage sale for only $7!

Photobucket

Much better.

I've got the boys room ready to go.

Photobucket

I've got the carpet cleaning scheduled for friday, and so now the only things on my to do list are..
  • Make a Bobby Cover
  • Clean the Medela
  • Some how get a dresser down to Logan from Idaho Falls
  • Pack my hospital bag
  • Pick up a few odds and ends
  • Keep the house clean
Oh...and pick out a name for this child. If I were having a girl it would only be a matter of picking which of the many names we love. With boys, its agreeing on even one that would make our top 3...sigh. Pray I dont have any more boys, if I did they would be nameless.

Matt is in Madison Wisconsin this week. He and I are both ready for the traveling to end. The nice thing is, next week he'll be in Denver, so not too far if I did go into labor while he was gone.

James and I are doing our best to beat the heat. We might even brave the public pool tomorrow.

Photobucket

Also, check out this cute little blanket and burp cloth I made for my cousin's baby girl. I've never been crazy for orange but I really like this one! Love my sewing machine :)
Photobucket

My next doctor appointment is Thursday, and we're doing an Ultrasound, so hopefully I can show you some pictures of the little one. Until then!

2 comments:

Kim Stierle said...

Liz! You are so talented, & i hope the name comes easy in the next couple of weeks! Good Luck! & take it easy!
You look great!

Wes and Dani said...

We also had a lot more girl names up our sleeve than boy ones...so I feel your pain. Kind of. ;)

All your sewing projects are so cute! Love that blanket you made and the boys' room is adorable!!!

Hope you can hold out for Matt to get there!!!! Keep us posted! :)