Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Naptime Thoughts

  • James has been sleeping for over 2 hours now, thank goodness! He officially has a stomach flu, and needs as much rest as he can get.
  • Rainbow Popcicles will stain your children, not buying those again.
  • It should just rain already and not tease me, I need the temperature to come down!
  • Verizon Rebates were received! Woot Woot!
  • Waiting for James to wake up so I can buy a new needle for my sewing machine. I broke one this morning.
  • A little dissapointed with the doctor appointment today, I thought I was going to have an Ultrasound and that he'd check for dilation. Instead only the heartbeat was heard, and my uterus is measuring 35 cm, with not much room left to grow. Next appointment is in two weeks, and I will for sure have an ultrasound, because I have an appointment specifically for it.
  • Oh and baby's head is down, thus all the pressure I'm feeling down there.
  • I miss my hubster, he comes home late friday night, then will be off to Phoenix again tuesday, but will be back thursday night. Then Madison the next week, followed by Denver the next....time please go faster!
  • James woke up again today calling "Dad?" Daaad?" Little man misses his daddy.

No comments: