Monday, June 13, 2011

Not quite sure where my camera is....

So the cute pictures I took of James recently will have to wait.

Today is Matt's 28th birthday! Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and father! Tonight we'll celebrate with one of Matt's favorite meals, Lemon Butter Ribs and Mashed Potato Skins followed by Butter Pecan Cake with Chocolate Frosting and Aggie Ice Cream. Yuuum!

The dieting will begin tomorrow...well at least for Matt, I have doctors orders to gain more weight. (I'm still -1lb from my first appointment.)
To start Matt's birthday we went to my doctor appointment, jealous aren't you? Thing 2's heartbeat is great and he's measuring just right. In two weeks we'll do an ultrasound to see how big he really is. If he's looking good then we'll aim for July 26th or 27th! Yep, a few days after Matt gets home from Denver!
I'm so ready to meet this little man and hold him in my arms, maybe then I will finally feel like this isnt a dream I'm about to wake up from. Even at 32 weeks, I'm still worried/scared. Maybe thats why I cant even narrow down any names. I better start working on it though since (hopefully) I only have 7 weeks to go :)

In all other Morrissey news, James is repeating more and more words, so we have to be more careful with what we say. The funniest thing he said was while watching "So you think you can Dance?" at my parents house. The lady who created the Pussy Cat Dolls was saying how a certain dance routine was "Sexy! Sexy Sexy! Sex....Y! SEX SEX SEX!!!"
Yep...then he said it....
"Sex! Sex! Sex!"

I wont lie though, my mom and I laughed pretty hard.
So much for a family show lol.

No comments: