Monday, April 4, 2011

2 Year Check Up



At James' 18 month check up his weight was less than 5%.

He wasn't a picky eater, in fact he ate all the time.

He just had super fast metabolism.

Either way, his doctor advised me to get his weight up before his next check up.

So I've been trying..and its been tough.

He's become a pickier eater, and runs around even more!

So the last week I encouraged him eat spoonfuls of peanut butter, and as much ice cream as he wanted.
Lots of rice, and whole milk with formula added.

Don't worry, this was all on top of his usual balanced diet.

Well, I'm patting myself on the back right now because he now weighs 26lbs and is in the 25th

percentile, which is really great compared to where he was!

Thank goodness I have a whole year to fatten him up before his next check up!

Now if only I didn't need to bring James to the doctor for another year for anything that would

really be great!

I doubt we'll be that lucky, James has his second ear infection of the ear, plus he's getting

another two teeth in. Which explains why he's been so grumpy the last few days.

Oh the joys of parenting!


No comments: