Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another Visit To Idaho Falls

We decided to head up to Idaho Falls again for our last hurrah before Matt starts the MBA program. Which by the way, I have to brag about my husband graduating from Utah State University with a BA in History, Summa Cum Laude! YAY MATT! :D
.....anyway....
To prepare to leave we washed the car, only so it could get covered with bug juice all over again.

The boys enjoyed washing the car though, and I enjoyed seeing it sparkle for a day.
(We've had a lot of dirty rains this summer)
At one point, James went inside, grabbed his toy cars and put them in the soapy water.
So cute! Why I didn't take a picture I'll never know.

Idaho was spent visiting family, and celebrating our 4th anniversary. We kept it simple being poor college student-and-family, went to Jonny Carinos fun lunch -yum!- and saw Dinner for Smucks after.
I laughed pretty hard. Of course that was the same day BYU announced it would be going independent, leading the MWC to invited San Jose and Nevada, screwing over the WAC. Needless to say us Aggies were pretty depressed. Crossing our fingers we'll still have football in two years.

Friday I went to lunch with one of my best friends Melissa. We hadn't seen each other in three years but it was like it had only been a day :) Her son Trey is only 2 months older than James, and What a Cutie! Our boys could be cousin's they look so similar.
After lunch we took James and Trey to the Tauphaus Park Zoo. 


Getting 1-year-olds to look at the camera when there are goats and puddles around is pretty much impossible.
I should have had someone take a picture of all of us, but spaced it. So here's a picture of the ugliest pig I've ever seen.
 LOL pretty gross huh?
Thanks Melissa! It was great to see you!

That night Matt walked across the street from his parents house to Dairy Queen with James, when we got back  this is what we saw.
While walking back Matt noticed his spoon was missing, then he saw it come down, scoop up some ice cream, and dissapear again. Apparently James is smarter than we thought!

Well that's all I've got. We've got a busy week preparing for Matt to start school again, ward activities and a 12 hour work day for me on saturday.

No comments: