Monday, November 16, 2009

Da DA DAHH

Well, I've been thinking. I never know what to write. I know I'm not as clever as Lisa, and not nearly as creative as Dani. Basically my life isn't that interesting from my point of view. However, this is what I do know. I love my family, so I will always give updates on them. I love to cuddle with my husband while watching movies. I love to cook, and I think I'm pretty good at it. So what I will include in my blogs in the future is..Da da DAAAH! : Movie Reviews and Recipes. Feel free to laugh, I know I am.  So here it goes...


Last week we rented...



and yep, I'm going to give it 5 stars. We Loved It!
The movie starts out with Carl, a little boy who dreams of going to South America like his hero Charles Muntz. Seventy years later, he decides, no more excuses, it's time to go. Little does he know, he has a small stowaway named Russel. In a house floating in the air with the help of balloons, they make it to Paradise Falls. While there they encounter a giant bird named Kevin, an evil explorer, and talking dogs.
James especially loved the dogs, as did Matt and I. We laughed, I cried, and watched it over and over again. UP will soon be joining our movie collection.
 

1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

Go buy it now! This coupon is good through today:


http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/up/couponoffer/

And thanks for the shout-out. :) Cooking is something I WISH I was good at. :(