Friday, June 4, 2010

Busy Saturday Morning

My day begins at 7:30 am tomorrow. I must be crazy! First I get to pick up my first Bountiful Basket, Whoot Whoot! Who would have known a basket of fruit and vegetables would be so exciting?!
Then, after i pick up my basket, I'll speed off to the salon for two Cut&Colors. One of my clients is changing it up a bit, which is another exciting thing. Why is this so exciting? Well let me tell you.
For the past year I've had only a handful of new clientele because I've been working only 2 days a month. So since I see the same people every 6-8 weeks, I'm also usually doing the same thing every 6-8 weeks. It's become pretty redundant and left me feeling in a rut.
I've tried to pick up on some hobbies, but turns out hobbies require money that well as "college students", we just dont have.
Soo to amuse myself I've started teaching James the ABC song.
So far he goes like this:
"A-B-D-D-D-F- O......"
Yep the letters aren't right, but he's got the tune down, so hey! Progess lol
Have a great weekend!

No comments: