Wednesday, March 31, 2010

James' 1st Birthday Party!

Last Saturday we celebrated James' 1st Birthday with our families. It was fun to have everyone together, and James had so much fun! He loved all his toys and especially the cake!


Once he opened the cars Uncle Mike and Aunt Shawna gave him, he wouldn't put them down! As far as James was concerned, he was done opening presents. He had got what he wanted lol!







My baby boy turns ONE YEAR OLD Tomorrow!!
I can't believe it's been a whole year since my litle "April Fool" was born! Crazy!
Oh and by the way....he's finally walking! Not more than a few feet at a time, but still, after teasing us since Christmas, it's about time!

1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

I don't think I realized he was born on April fools day.:) That's cool. It looks like the party was a hit.