Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I've been thinking

I should have never started blogging. 1. I dont have time for this. 2. What in the world could I possibly write that would be interesting enough for other to read? Oh well, too late. I will make time, and if you aren't interested in anything I have to write then I'm ok with that. Speaking of time and the lack thereof. I can hear James waking up from his nap. I'm going to let him cry it out a bit though. He's had a fever of 102 F yesterday and today and needs to sleep. No other symptoms, he's teething and fevers are normal. Don't worry, I called the doctor yesterday and they said he's fine, but to call if he gets to 104. So I alternate Tylenol and Ibueprofen, and give him lots of kisses and cuddle time. Poor little guy is so worn out, he just whines instead of crying. I can't wait for this teething business to be over. If you think about it however, kids teethe all the time! At about 6-8 months they begin to get baby teeth. Then at around 2 comes the molars. A few years after that they lose those teeth and new, bigger ones come in. Followed by bigger molars. Not to mention growing pains. OUCH! Well, that will have to conclude my thoughts for now. James is actually calling for me now, saying "mama" between his wimpers. Time to put on a movie and cuddle with my little man.

No comments: