Saturday, September 12, 2009

My week in Idaho Falls

1. Terrible cold I had for about a month turned into pink eye.  I went to my parents doctor in Idaho Falls while I was up there, turns out I had a really bad sinus infection as well. In the end, 5 prescriptions, and little less than half an hour doctor visit...$61.00! Yep that's right, it was amazing! He is a direct pay doctor, which means he doesn't bother with insurance companies. With that, I've decided if I ever need to go to the doctor again, it's well worth the trip up to Idaho Falls.

2. My mom has a beautiful garden this year, and so while I was up there we canned salsa. It was a day full of chopping all sorts of vegetables, but oh so delicious! 

3. Madeline had me do her hair for Crazy Hair Day at her high school. Check out the pics!

4. Had an awesome week with my family! Got to see my good friend Paige, who got to meet James for the first time. Went out to lunch with my wonderful mother in law Marcia. Stopped for a visit with my sister in law Shawna in Pocatello. Amazing woman, I dont know how she does it!  Finally home, I missed Matt so much!

5. James said MAMA!! True he only kinda used it the right way, but the fact that he said it is good enough for me! He now says mama when he wants me, and when he wants a bite of daddy's ice cream sandwich lol!

No comments: