Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 20....are you ready?!

I still haven't gained any weight

in fact

I threw up twice this morning

Hopefully for the last time

its time to fatten this child up

Today I went in for THE ULTRASOUND

No Placenta Previa....Thank Heaven!

Our little one is measuring right on time for August 5th

I wish I had some good pictures to show

but I'm afraid you'd only see the back of Thing 2's head

They were lying on their belly

with their face down in my uterine wall

I've got a video...

but cannot for the life of me get it on here

So I bet you're dying and ready for me to tell you

is Thing 2 a

BOY?

or a

Girl?

Drumroll please..........
.....
.....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
...
....
....










ITS A BOY!







3 comments:

Marissa And Jesse said...

yah! congrats! I am happy for ya!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! Yay for brothers!

Wes and Dani said...

Yay! Boys all over the place! Congratulations and I hope you start feeling better soon. What a bummer.