Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Updates on the Morrissey's

James loves to Jump, and has discovered his bed as a substitute trampoline.



He also loves to dance and ever since his dance parties with my sister last time we were up there, he has impromptu dance parties every time he hears music. He begins to dance then pulls Matt and I away from whatever we were doing so we can dance as well. I would have a video...but James insists that I dance instead.

He has memorized Toy Story and one of our Veggie Tales movies in his own language and "repeats" every word with the dialog.

We're looking forward to warmer weather so we can go outside. James has missed feeding the ducks and says "Quack Quack Quack" when we do see an occasional duck.
Then again...every animal either says "Ruff Ruff" or "Quack Quack" according to James.

Can you believe James will be 2 on Friday?! Where has the time gone?

My pregnancy is going well, I haven't felt sick in a while and the little man loves to kick me all night long. The kicks get stronger and more frequent everyday. This one also prefers me to sit on my bum all day long, as soon as I get up and going he decides to nestle himself as low and as uncomfortably as he possibly can. So you can imagine having a very active toddler to chase around I get to feel that feeling often.

Matt still keeps busy with school and is set to walk May 6th! I have to figure out protocol for graduation...what am I supposed to do? What things do I need to plan that day? I know there's no set tickets so I'm pretty sure anyone can show up who wants to...I don't know. I have to figure all of that out. As far as the future...we've played through so many possibilities the last few months its exhausting! Matt has a job possibly lined up...we're just playing the waiting game. We're hoping he gets it, it's probably the best for us as a family, so keep your fingers crossed and prayers said that everything works out so I can tell you what job it might be lol.



1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

Graduation lets you have as many people as you want. As for what you are "supposed" to plan that day, I'd say do whatever you want. We had just our two close families come to the ceremony then my mom and I cooked dutch oven potatoes and BBQ grilled chicken for everyone. Simple little celebration.