Wednesday, June 2, 2010

James




Well one of my fears about having children has come true. I have an accident prone child. Pre-James I knew Matt's family were accident prone as well, such as broken bones, etc. but I always hoped my child would follow after me. No broken bones, no serious injuries of any kind, just a black eye once as a kid. Yeah....right. So far James has had....
1 black eye
3 bloody lips
1 scraped knee
and about a dozen bruises on his head and face from diving into coffee tables and such.

Most recently, after his black eye and coffee table bruise had faded, I was spraying Lysol in the living room and James came running in, and BAM! ran right smack into the bottom of the can...
Instant Goose Egg, with a crescent shaped bruise and oh wait is that what i think it is? Yep a little blood.
Oh My Gosh!
I swear I need to buy a helmet for this child!

Playing between the couch and the ottoman at Grandma and Grandpa Morrissey's

"talking on the phone"
When Matt is studying James doesn't like the lack of attention he's receiving so he climbs up on Matt's lap and "helps" Daddy study and "underline" important stuff


 


Its a beautiful sunny day, and I'm going to enjoy it :)

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

He sure is a doll! I love how he smaile in almost every picture :) Miss ya girl !