Tuesday, June 8, 2010


I adore this little man. Yes he keeps me on my toes, and sometimes causes me to swear very loudly in a store when he tips out of the shopping cart. (I wasn't swearing at him, just swearing in fear of what just happened) Yes, he's made us decide we can't take him out to eat with us anymore because he thinks high pitched screaming is the only way to communicate what he wants. He's an active guy that wont sit still in church and would rather walk circles around the Sunday school teacher. When he's mad he headbutts us or the floor. When he's bored sitting in a public place, he decides to empty the contents of my purse by individually throwing them across the room. Yes, he's a beast, but I love him so much.
When I'm having a bad day, he knows. He'll rest his hand on my knee or shoulder, tilt his head and smile. His smile is contagious.
When he's tired he'll reach up for me to hold him, and falls asleep on my shoulder.
He's an explorer and has expensive taste buds, liking shrimp, crab and steak.
He dances and sings, and loves to watch baseball with his Daddy.
We are so blessed to have him.
Oh boy, does he keep us on our toes, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

Cute post. :) He's a cute kid--even if he's a beast. ;)