Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I like that old time Rock and Roll...

Photobucket


As I was cooking dinner Sunday night, James slides into the kitchen wearing this ensemble, had me laughing pretty hard. He's only missing the socks.

He and I have spent A LOT of time together lately. Matt has been so busy with school the last week, we've barely seen him. So much so that to say its only been a week is crazy to me. Feels more like a month...and its only going to get crazier. I basically wont see my husband on a consistent basis until 2 weeks before the baby is due.

Starting Memorial Day, Matt will be gone for 5 days, then he'll be home for 9, then gone for 9, then home for 4, and gone for another 5, home for 3, gone for 3, home for 3, gone for 4, home for 3 then gone for 4, THEN finally home. Exactly 2 weeks before baby is due.

So if anyone knows of things to do with a 2 year old in cache valley...let me know. I have a feeling we're going to get bored.
Maybe my house will get really really clean this summer lol.

No comments: