Saturday, May 14, 2011

Catching Up Part 3 : Busy Weekend

Mothers Day Weekend was another busy one for us.

Friday was Matt's Graduation Day, YAY!
Technically he could have walked in both the Graduate and Undergraduate ceremonies, but he chose to only walk for his MBA. Thank goodness, I don't think my prego body could have sat through another ceremony.

Photobucket

I couldn't be more proud of Matt that day. He worked so hard to get to where he is now. A Bachelor of Arts in History Summa Cum Laude and an MBA all in 4 years!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Matt has one more month of classes to go before he's officially done. On top of that he has 6 weeks of training in Phoenix for his new job that will over lap his classes for two weeks. Its going to be crazy for a bit around here, then when Matt is done with training we'll be counting down the days 'til this baby boy arrives!

Friday night we drove up to Idaho Falls so we could get a head start on things that needed to be done Saturday. Matt helped out at his parents house with various things here and there, and I helped prepare for Ben's homecoming at my parents house. Ben requested Chinese, so I helped my mom prepare ingredients that would be cooked Sunday. Saturday was also my sister Mady's Prom, so I helped with hair and makeup for that. Isn't she gorgeous?

Photobucket

Sunday morning was hectic.
At nine I went to my parents ward to listen to Ben's homecoming talk, which was awesome :)
Then as soon as Ben said amen I rushed back over to the in-laws to catch Matt's brother Tim on Skype. Tim is serving an LDS mission in the Birmingham England mission. He's doing great and seemed really happy! As soon as we hung up with Tim; Matt, James and I went over to my parents house. First was my cousin's son's baby blessing. Then it was time to Skype with my brother Zac who is serving a mission in Riverside California. It was awesome to see his face while we talked to him. I miss that kid, he cracks me up.

The rest of the week was full of more family time, and James and I coming home with bad colds
:(
Now its time to resume real life. Decide whether or not to stay in this apartment. Get more organized to make room for Baby...and all the other "To Do"s here and there. I wont bore you with those, so instead, here are more cute pictures!

Photobucket


No comments: