Monday, April 26, 2010

I was licked

If the wait time for being on hold is near an hour, you need to hire more people to answer phones (period)

I was on hold for a combined time of 3 hours between James' insurance and this company called "TheWorkNumber".
PS Work Number people, I hate you. Really, I'm not kidding.

Half way through it all when both people were telling me there was nothing they could do, I had an emotional breakdown, yep I cried.
So I took James upstairs with me, and let it all out while I layed in bed feeling sorry for myself.   James just looked at me with a half smile, like most men, not knowing what to do when a woman is crying. Then he crawled up to cuddle with me, and  being the half boy, half dog that he is, he
started to lick my tears. Thats no typo, he licked my tears.

Well, that got me to laugh and gave me motivation to keep going. Eventually I did get everything I needed. Thanks to the one lady who knew what she was doing, and dedicated a whole hour worth of time in my behalf. I should try to get her name, because she is my angel, but....


...I dont want to be on hold again.

So because I was on the phone most of the day, I have let my housework seriously take a back seat. I should probably get to it, but I had to tell you all how sweet my little guy is.
yep thats food on his face, he's in his high chair
Sometimes he will turn his head, and give me that look that just says "Mom, I love you".  I get all warm and fuzzy inside when he does that.

1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

haha I love that he licked you, lol. :)